Health Insurance: What You Need to Know
The most frequently heard argument against having a health insurance policy is its cost. Ivy Insurance definitely understands that everyone’s budget is different, but the reality of living without health insurance coverage is that your costs will be astronomically higher in the event of an emergency or critical health event. Hospital and doctors’ fees are one of the leading causes of personal bankruptcy in the United States. With a health coverage plan in place, you will have peace of mind that you will not be stuck paying your medical bills all on your own, and you can avoid bankruptcy.
Ivy Insurance offers all of our customers a personalized and individualized health care plan that works with your needs and desires. Our brokers will talk with you one-on-one in order to create the health care plan that is just what you and your family are looking for. You can rest assured that we will never attempt to trick you into buying more coverage than you really need or can afford. At the same time, we will thoroughly educate you on exactly how our different policies work so you know what to expect before making any choices about your coverage.Important things to consider to determine if health insurance coverage is a good fit:
- How much money can you afford to pay per month for health coverage?
- Is it more important to you to pay more per month or have a higher deductible?
- About how often do you routinely visit the doctor?
- Do you and/or any of your family members have any medical conditions that currently (or will likely in the future) require regular medical care?
- Is there a potential need for you or any of your family members to have vision or dental coverage?
- Do you have enough money in savings to pay for a catastrophic event out-of-pocket without health insurance coverage?
At Ivy Insurance, we also remind our clients that the Affordable Care Act is now the law, which means that most people are required to have health insurance coverage. In order to avoid paying a tax penalty, and to avoid being unpleasantly surprised by astronomical medical bills that you can’t afford, we recommend taking a look at your health insurance coverage options today. Be proactive and take action before it’s too late. We aim to provide all of our clients with the most appropriate coverage possible at a price that is affordable. We care about your coverage, and you should, too.